AWS Cloud Specialist
Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
We are looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Specialist who is responsible for making our website more scalable and reliable. We are currently running our services on AWS Cloud infrastructure that targeting high availability.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one
- Set up a monitoring stack
- Define service capacity planning strategies
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar
- Experience with the core AWS services (EC2, S3, CloudFront), plus the specifics like Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached, Elastic Load Balancing(ELB), Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS)
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.Having used ECS or EKS, or whichever technologies you are looking to use in the past is a plus
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, WAF etc.)
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design
- Ability to troubleshoot systems
Full – Time