Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
Business Development Specialist will work under limited supervision of the CEO and will be responsible for the research and recommendation for solutions to enhance productivity, per-formance, and internal organizations. In addition, Business Development Specialist in CEO’s Executive Team will be giving full support to CEO’s regular activities.
- Work within the CEO’s Executive Team to continually support their practices
- Brainstorm with the team on business models
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels and improve the internal activities
- Become an expert on the Global AI Hub platform, AI terminology & awareness, company vision
- Good at project and time management skills and a keen eye for detail
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related fields
- Interested in project management, sales, partnership, or business development
- Oral and Written fluency in English
- Having a strong organization and communication skills
- Must be motivated, confident, focused, end result-oriented, and able to work both in-dependently and as a team
- Good research skills
- Strong understanding of our vision & strategies and use them effectively
- Always searching for creative solutions and new ideas to improve our business model
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Being creative, open-minded, and open to learning new areas are important
Full – Time