What is Cookie?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that can be stored on your computer (or other internet-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets) when you visit a website. Cookies record your actions and your preferred settings during your browser session or for your next visit to our website. If you visit our websites again, this information will be sent back to the server. In this way, your computer or mobile device will be automatically recognized again and, for example, your preferred settings are automatically loaded for your convenience.
Which Data Do We Process Through Cookies?
Cookies generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences and habits on the device from which you access our website, depending on their type. This data includes the pages you access, our services and products you have viewed, and all the information about your browsing on our website.
What are the Purposes of Usage of Cookies?
Cookies are used for purposes such as enabling you to switch between web pages effectively; facilitating the use of websites; following your preferences in order to improve our visibility on the internet and advertisements in terms of content, graphics and technology according to your needs; enriching and improving the user experience in general; statistically evaluating usage data for our websites and helping us improve the structure and content of our websites.Besides, cookies can also be used to better customize our services in line with your interests and needs and / or to accelerate your future activities and experiences on our websites.
What are Types of Cookies?
In terms of cookie management:
- First Party Cookies: It refers to the cookies created by us and placed on the website and under our control.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies created and managed by third party companies with which we cooperate are called third party cookies.
In terms of storage time:
- Session Cookies: It is the type of cookie that is only available when your browser is open, and deleted when your browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: It is a type of cookie that will persist until a certain expiration date after your browser is closed. These can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
In terms of purpose of use:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: It is necessary to ensure the effective operation of websites, to provide various services for you through websites and to perform some functions such as accessing safe areas. Without these cookies, it is not possible for us to provide certain services, such as shopping baskets.
- Performance Cookies: It aims to provide an improved and personal experience to the user by ensuring the recording of user preferences such as language settings on the website.
- Analytical Cookies: It is used by web analytics tools to collect statistical information such as the time spent on the website, the pages used, the click information, the duration of a page in order to analyze the usage of the websites and to carry out more effective marketing activities.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about you and the topics you are interested in and your browsing habits. It ensures the implementation of functions such as preventing the same ads from repeating continuously, displaying ads properly, and in some cases displaying ads according to your interests.
Cookies and Purposes of Use
Cookie Name: Google Analytics
Cookie Name: Google Tag Manager
Purpose of Usage: Google Tag Manager is a set of codes that track the movements of website visitors and detect user behavior. It is a tool that can be used for tracking purposes such as conversion tracking, website analysis, remarketing. All tags are loaded independently from each other with the obtained data. The data obtained by collecting variable expressions on the pages are presented as labels. For more information on using Google Tag Manager (including opt-out options), you can visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cookie Name: Facebook
Purpose of Usage: This website also uses plugins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). If you visit our website from Internet pages equipped with such a plugin, a connection to the Facebook servers is established. This transmits to the Facebook server which of our Internet pages you have visited in detail. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. clicking the “Like” button, submitting a comment) this information is also assigned to your Facebook account, which you can prevent by logging out before using the plugin. You can find more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook, on your rights in this regard and on ways to protect your privacy in the Facebook data protection information.
How to Change Cookie Preferences
Although many internet browsers accept cookies as the default setting, you can reject or delete cookies from the settings section of your browser. For detailed information on how to adjust your browser settings, please refer to your browser’s help screen.
Please note that if you choose to reject or delete cookies, this may interfere with the proper functioning of some features or services of the Global AI Hub websites and therefore it may affect your experience on Global AI Hub websites. Since your cookie preferences are managed through the browser you are using, you will need to renew your opt-out preferences when you use a different browser or buy a new computer.
You can use the communication way specified below to send us all your questions and comments about the policy: