- A world-class course to better understand how to create business value by modern technologies, above all AI, in the life sciences & healthcare sector
- Covering key business areas with relevance for medical doctors and nurses, for hospitals, pharma and medtech companies, pharmacies, health insurers as well as for public health institutions
- Produced by the AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Supported by inspiring thought leaders from leading tech firms like Google, Amazon, UiPath, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and many others
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples from all around the world
Contributors to the course
All our courses include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub and AI Business School for each successful learner
You are invited to join our forum and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
Why take this course?
Modern digital and, above all AI technologies have an impact on practically all areas of life sciences and healthcare and are relevant for all players of the industry. Whether for medical doctors and nurses, for hospitals, pharma and medtech companies, pharmacies, health insurers as well as for public health institutions.
With this advanced course you will discover how to create real tangible business benefits in the life sciences and healthcare sector. You will learn how to take full advantage of modern AI and digitalization technologies to increase efficiency, productivity and speed by hyperautomation, integrate new customer interaction models to meet customer expectations and scale up the effectiveness of marketing and sales efforts.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but we recommend that learners take first the “Introduction to AI in Healthcare” course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Associated learning paths
- AI Business Analyst Certificate in Life Sciences & Healthcare
- AI Management Certificate in Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Hyperautomation Manager Certificate in Life Sciences & Healthcare
Lesson 1: Creating business value with AI, robotics and data
Lesson 2: Hyperautomation to increase speed, efficiency and productivity
Lesson 3: RPA use cases for key business functions
Lesson 4: New customer interaction models
Lesson 5: Increased effectiveness in marketing and sales
Lesson 6: The secret for transforming customer experience with AI – AWS Interview
Lesson 7: The art of practical application of AI – Google Interview
The final step of the course is the final assessment. Once you pass the assessment, you will be able to access your certificate.
The course takes approximately 4-5 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI and digitalization? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!