- A unique, introduction-level course to better understand the opportunities and threats of Artificial Intelligence, AI for our society and all of us
- Produced by the AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Supported by inspiring thought leaders from leading tech firms like Google and Amazon
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples
Why take this course?
The “Global Impact of AI” course is specifically designed to help you explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence, AI, and digitalization on our society and all of us. It offers you a global perspective on the fascinating opportunities but also ethical aspects, risks and threats which are inevitably associated with AI and shares insights on the very different roles humans and machines will have in the long term.
All Our Courses Include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub and AI Business School for each successful learner
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Contributors to the course
Part of the following learning paths
- AI Business Analyst
- AI Management
- RPA Consultant
- RPA Developer
- RPA Developer Expert
- AI and Machine Learning Practitioner
- Machine Learning Expert
- Deep Learning Expert
Our course covers six lessons which help you gain essential knowledge on the most relevant AI topics:
- Welcome and introduction
- The impact of AI on our society and all of us
- Ethical challenges and AI regulation
- The long-term roles of humans vs. machines
- Global AI competition and collaboration – Part 1
- Global AI competition and collaboration – Part 2
The course takes about 3-4 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
You are invited to join our forum and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!