- A unique, introduction-level course to better understand ‘hyperautomation’ as one of the biggest trends of our time
- Understand the impact of new automation technologies like Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- A world-class course produced in collaboration with UiPath, the global leader in the modern RPA industry
- Jointly produced with AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples
CONTRIBUTORS TO THE COURSE
ALL OUR COURSES INCLUDE
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub, AI Business School and UiPath for each successful learner
- The certificate you will earn in this course is valid for privileged membership applications under the CoreRelation Program
You are invited to join our hub and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
- Thanks to AI Business School and the «10million.AI» project this course is free.
- It is part of the national education campaigns aiming at educating more than 10 million learners for free on AI and other digital technologies.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
PART OF THE FOLLOWING LEARNING PATHS
- Hyperautomation Consultant
- Hyperautomation Manager
- RPA Developer
- RPA Developer Expert
- RPA Technology Manager
Our course covers five modules that include series of lessons designed to help you gain essential knowledge on the most relevant hyperautomation and RPA topics. These modules are:
1. Welcome to the future
2. New levels of automation
3. RPA with UiPath
4. Getting started with UiPath studio: Part 1
5. Getting started with UiPath studio: Part 2
The course takes about 5 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI and RPA? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!