Why take this course?
- A unique, introduction-level course to better understand “Hyperautomation” as one of the biggest mega trends of our time
- Understand the impact of new automation technologies like Process Automation (RPA)
- A world-class course produced in collaboration with UiPath, the global leader in modern RPA Industry
- Jointly produced with the leading Swiss-based AI Business School
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples
Contributors to the course
All Our Programs Include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub, AI Business School and UiPath for each successful learner
You are invited to join our forum and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
- Thanks to the Swiss-based AI Business School and the “10million.AI” project this course is free.
- It is part of the national education campaigns aiming at educating more than 10 million learners for free on AI and other digital technologies.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Part of the following learning paths
- Hyperautomation Consultant
- Hyperautomation Manager
- RPA Developer
- RPA Developer Expert
- RPA Technology Manager
Our course covers four modules that include the series of lessons designed to help you gain essential knowledge on the most relevant hyperautomation and RPA topics. These modules are:
- Artificial Intelligence and RPA
- RPA with UiPath
- Introduction to RPA
The course takes about 5 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI and RPA? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!