The International Python for Machine Learning Bootcamp begins! Those who qualify to participate in this one month certified program, will have the chance to improve themselves in subjects such as Python, Machine Learning, Data Science! In addition, they will be able to develop their portfolios with the project work they will do from scratch under the guidance of mentors!
1st Week: Introduction to Python (12-18th September)
- Introduction to Python Course (12-18th September )
In this course, you’ll learn how to write your first programs quickly, how to structure them, and how to work with the different types of data that Python can manipulate. You’ll also learn how to make your programs interactive so that users can give input into a program and get meaningful output.
- Openning Webinar & Webinar “The Many “WHY”s of Data” (13th September Tuesday)
Topic: Data Applications, Analytics & Strategy
Speaker: Wouter Trappers | LinkedIn
2nd Week: Python for Machine Learning (19-25th September)
- Python for Machine Learning Course (19-25th September)
With this course, you will dive deeper into the world of Python and take your first steps towards machine learning. Insightful lectures and practical guided projects will help you to reinforce what you have learned in the previous course “Introduction to Python”.
- Challenge Announcement (19th September Monday)
- Office Hour:(Python Quiz) (22nd September Thursday)
3rd Week: Introduction to Machine Learning (26th September – 2th October)
- Introduction to Machine Learning Course(26th September – 2th October)
This course will guide you on your machine learning journey. You will learn all key machine learning concepts starting from what machine learning is, how it works, to how it can be used to solve real life problems.
- Webinar: Future of Data Science Panel (26th September Monday) Speakers: Varshith H. Anilkumar/Dr. Sailesh Conjeti
- LIVE Workshop, How to use tensorflow (30th September Friday)
4th Week: Project Week (3-9th October)
- LIVE Workshop Q&A (10th October Monday)
Project topic: Human Emotion Recognition
- Graduation (11th October Tuesday)