- A world-class course to better understand the amazing impact of modern technologies, above all AI, on life sciences & healthcare
- Covering all relevant areas with relevance for medical doctors and nurses, for hospitals, pharma and medtech companies, pharmacies, health insurers as well as for public health institutions
- Produced by the AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Supported by inspiring thought leaders from leading tech firms like Google, Amazon, UiPath, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and many others
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples from all around the world
Contributors to the course
All our courses include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub and AI Business School for each successful learner
You are invited to join our forum and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
Why take this course?
Modern digital and, above all AI technologies have an impact on practically all areas of life sciences and healthcare and are relevant for all players of the industry. Whether for medical doctors and nurses, for hospitals, pharma and medtech companies, pharmacies, health insurers as well as for public health institutions.
With this introductory course you will discover the fascinating new opportunities enabled by modern technologies for creating positive benefits and for living healthier and happier lives. For example, by making sure that more people around the world get access to the best medical care. But also, by making top medical services more affordable from an economic point of view.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Associated learning paths
- AI Business Analyst Certificate in Life Sciences & Healthcare
- AI Management Certificate in Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Hyperautomation Manager in Life Sciences & Healthcare
This course also covers the basics, including the essential AI terms and definitions, as well as an overview of the key technologies.
Lesson 1: Welcome and introduction
Lesson 2: The digitalization challenge in life sciences & healthcare
Lesson 3: Fascinating new opportunities in life sciences & healthcare
Lesson 4: Disruptive digital players: Ping An Good Doctor
Lesson 5: Basic AI, robotics and data definitions and terms
Lesson 6: The most relevant AI, robotics and data related technologies
The final step of the course is the final assessment. Once you pass the assessment, you will be able to access your certificate.
The course takes approximately 3-4 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI and digitalization? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!