- A world-class course to better understand the amazing impact of modern technologies, above all AI, on retail industry
- With this course you will gain unique insights about the most relevant and exciting modern digitalization and AI technologies
- Produced by the AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Supported by inspiring thought leaders from leading tech firms like Google, Amazon, UiPath
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples from all around the world
Contributors to the course
All Our Courses Include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub and AI Business School for each successful learner
You are invited to join our hub and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
Why take this course?
Modern digital and AI technologies have an impact on practically all areas of the retail industry. May it be procurement, inventory and warehouse management, store operations, logistics and of course also sales, marketing and customer care.
With this introductory course you will discover the most relevant and promising areas of applying modern digital and AI technologies in the retail sector.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Associated Learning paths
- AI Business Analyst Certificate in Retail
- AI Management Certificate in Retail
- Hyperautomation Manager Certificate in Retail
This course also covers the basics, including the essential AI terms and definitions, as well as an overview of the key technologies.
Lesson 1: Welcome and introduction
Lesson 2: The digitalization challenge in the retail business
Lesson 3: Fascinating new opportunities for retailers
Lesson 4: Basic AI, robotics and data definitions and terms
Lesson 5: The most relevant AI, robotics and data related technologies
The final step of the course is the final assessment. Once you pass the assessment, you will be able to access your certificate.
The course takes approximately 3-4 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI and digitalization? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!