- A unique, introduction-level course to better understand the fascinating new opportunities opened-up by modern digital technologies
- Produced by the AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Supported by inspiring thought leaders from leading tech firms like Google, Amazon and UiPath
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples
Contributors to the course
All Our Courses Include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub and AI Business School for each successful learner
You are invited to join our forum and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
- Thanks to the Swiss-based AI Business School and the “10million.AI” project this course is free.
- It is part of the national education campaigns aiming at educating more than 10 million learners for free on AI and other digital technologies.
Why take this course?
Digital and AI technologies are conquering and fundamentally changing our world with an amazing speed. And they will increasingly have a very significant impact on all aspects of our life, our economy, our entire society.
From voice assistants and chatbots to self-driving cars and humanoid robots, these technologies improve efficiency and quality of life and open up totally new opportunities to create positive value. With this unique introductory course we want to support you to get 100% ready for the upcoming AI age.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Associated learning paths
This course is part of different learning paths – clear and simple roadmaps on how to acquire the required skills for a specific job profile with minimum time and minimum costs by completing a sequence of concrete courses and projects.
This unique course offers you a 360º view of Artificial Intelligence. Our course contains three lessons, which help you gain essential knowledge on the most relevant AI topics:
- AI basics and strategic relevance
- The most relevant AI technologies
- Expert views from globally leading tech companies
The course takes about 3-4 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI and digitalization? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!