WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
As a basic programming paradigm, Object Oriented Programming (OOP) has been utilized by any developer at a certain point in their career. Having been introduced as the regular & proper way of coding throughout the majority of the programmers’ educational career, it is therefore seen as a crucial feature being required by most of the companies nowadays to own as a skill. At this point, it’s important to distinguish that Procedural Programming is mainly about creating procedures or methods that perform operations on the data, while OOP is concerned with creating objects that contain both data and methods, on the other hand. Since, it’s of vital importance to have a deeper insight into OOP; this course is specifically designed for this purpose.
Throughout this course, the general and most important concepts of OOP such as Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism will not only be theoretically introduced, but also many more will be applied to code. Besides where, why, and how OOP is really required in the industry is also going to be covered as well. Towards the end of the course, the participants will be able to create their own custom libraries & wrappers as well as contributing to the OOP-based open-source projects without a shadow of a doubt.
ALL OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub for each successful learner
- Thanks to the Swiss-based AI Business School and the «10million.AI» project this course is free.
- It is part of the national education campaigns aiming at educating more than 10 million learners for free on AI and other digital technologies.
PART OF THE FOLLOWING LEARNING PATHS
- Welcome to Introduction to OOP with Python Course
- What is OOP?
- General and simple classes
- Accessing and creating variables within classes
- super function
- Custom Decorator Design
- __Dunder__ functions
- Custom Card Class
- *args **kwargs
- __magic__ Methods
- Introduction to Overloading Operators
- Overloading Comparison Operators
- Abstract Classes and Methods
- Project: Custom OOP Based Project from scratch, which is ready to use a brand new library!
The course includes a series of lessons that lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after the completion of each lesson
- Assessment questions are graded for the calculation of certification progress
- Each day has a “Materials” section to help you revise the topics that are seen that day