WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Take your place in the age of AI with Python, which is one of the most important and popular programming language in the world of Machine Learning and Data Science.
This course is for everyone who wants to take the first step into the AI and data science world by learning one of the most popular programming languages from scratch.
By participating in this education series that we have created for you using real-world experiences, you will have taken the first step into the world of programming and artificial intelligence. Here are some reasons that make Python so important:
- It is the most popular language in the field of AI and data science.
- It performs an easy approach to Functional Programming and Object-Oriented Programming.
- It is a high-level and general-purpose programming language that is also easy to learn.
- There is a huge user base and community support behind it.
All these reasons make Python so special and powerful. This course is designed to simply accompany you throughout this exciting journey by using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas. This course also includes assignments and quizzes to contribute to your analytical thinking and increase your awareness in the field of AI.
You are invited to join our Python (English) forum and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
ALL OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub for each successful learner
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge.
Normally the price of this course is 240 EUR per learner. However, this course is currently part of the “10million.AI” project and its various national education campaigns aiming at educating more than 10 million learners for free on AI and other digital technologies.
Thanks to the Swiss-based AI Business School and many other global and national supporters of this non-profit initiative, for you this course is free of any charges.
PART OF THE FOLLOWING LEARNING PATHS
- Day 1
- Hello World
- Comments in Python
- Variables and Declarations
- Data Types
- Arithmetic and Logical Operations
- Type Conversion
- Indexing and Slicing
- Day 2
- If Statements
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Return Statements
- Lambda Function
- *args and **kwargs
- Day 5
Complex Mathematical Operations with NumPy (Numerical Python)
Data Manipulation with Pandas (Python Data Analysis Library)
The course includes a series of lessons that lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after the completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are gradedg for the calculation of certification progress.
- Each day has a “Materials” section to help you revise the topics that are seen that day.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI by taking the first step with Python? Click on the first lesson and dive right in!