OUR NEXT INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON COURSE WILL START ON SEPTEMBER 27
In order to register for this training, you must first register on our platform by clicking the “Take this course” button on the right. After you become a member of the platform, it is enough to visit the training page again and click on the “Start Course” button on the right to complete your registration.
27-29 September 18:00 – 20:00 (GMT +1)
- In 3 days, discover this powerful language for coding Machine Learning applications with Python course
- At the end of this course, you will have a unique introduction to Python, which you can use in many areas from Web Programming to Machine Learning and you will have the necessary foundation to work in your desired field
- You will be ready for real-life problems by reinforcing what you have learned during the course with homework and quizzes
- At the end of this course, you will have brief understanding the most popular programming language which is Python and take a big step for your career
- This course inspired by world-renowned and best-in-class curricula, tutorials and books
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Would you like to take your place in the age of Artificial Intelligence with Python Programming language, one of the most valuable and popular software languages of the Engineering world?
Python is a general-purpose programming language that helps non-technical people complete daily tasks with little effort, which can be considered automation.
Python plays a crucial role in the entire data science process because concepts such as Data Visualization, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning that you will learn in this field can be easily implemented with the Python Language. With this course, you will have a great introduction to sought-after and the most required programming language in the business world.
We support your development process by giving assignments so that you do not force yourself to leave the topics covered only in theory but also give you lots of practice. In this way, you can learn new programming skills by gathering experience in both theory and practice.
You are invited to join our Introducti0n to Python Hub and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
ALL OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub for each successful learner
- Thanks to the Swiss-based AI Business School and the «10million.AI» project this course is free
- It is part of the national education campaigns aiming at educating more than 10 million learners for free on AI and other digital technologies
PART OF THE FOLLOWING LEARNING PATHS
- Welcome to Python Course
- What is Python?
- Why Python is The First Step of AI?
- Why Python is Preferred?
- Why Do We Need Python?
- Data Types
- Arithmetical & Logical Operators
- Project 1
- Logical Operators cont’d
- Conditional Statements
- Project 2
- Exception Handling
- Project 3
- Practical Use Of What Has Been Learned
- Further Projects
- What’s Next?
The course includes a series of lessons that lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after the completion of each lesson
- Assessment questions are graded for the calculation of certification progress
- Each day has a “Materials” section to help you revise the topics that are seen that day
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI by taking the first step with Python?