- Discover the most important leadership challenges related to AI
- Explore all areas and topics related to creating real tangible business value
- Learn how to start and scale AI in companies
- Learn how to anchor AI in a successful and sustainable way
- Produced by the AI Business School, the Swiss-based global leader in modern education on AI, robotics and data
- Supported by inspiring thought leaders from leading tech firms like Google, Amazon and UiPath
- Very easy to understand, entertaining and full of inspiring practical examples
Contributors to the course
All Our Courses Include
- Additional access to active mentoring by experts of the Global AI Hub
- A joint certificate issued by Global AI Hub and AI Business School for each successful learner
You are invited to join our hub and use this space to discuss topics related to the course, share interesting and relevant material and links, ask questions and engage with peers.
Why take this course?
Digital and AI technologies are conquering and fundamentally changing our world with an amazing speed. And they will increasingly have a very significant impact on all aspects of our life, our economy, our entire society.
Our unique leadership course addresses the most important current leadership challenges related to Artificial Intelligence. It focuses on creating tangible positive value by making good use of AI. It teaches you how to start and scale AI in companies and anchor it in a successful and sustainable way.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is suited for all learners with or without any technical knowledge. These courses are specifically designed for decision makers, including entrepreneurs, top executives, start-up founders, high potentials and government officials. They don’t require any background in IT, programming, data science, or statistics.
Associated Learning Paths
This course is part of different learning paths – clear and simple roadmaps on how to acquire the required skills for a specific job profile with minimum time and minimum costs by completing a sequence of concrete courses and projects.
Lesson 1: Creating business value by AI
Lesson 2: Creating business value by AI: Amazon Web Services viewpoint
Lesson 3: Creating business value by AI: Google viewpoint
Lesson 4: AI as a Business
Lesson 5: The ‘AI Playbook’
Lesson 6: Three-phase model
Lesson 7: Winning the right AI talent
Lesson 8: Aligning IT landscape and architecture
Lesson 9: Aligning the IT landscape and architecture: Google viewpoint
Lesson 10: Anchoring AI in strategy & organization
Lesson 11: Additional new leadership challenges
The final step of the course is the graded final assessment. Once you pass the assessment, you will be able to access your certificate.
The course takes about 6-7 hours to complete.
The course includes a series of lessons which lead you through the content in small, bite-sized learning blocks. Each lesson includes exciting video sessions followed by thought-provoking assessment questions.
- Video sessions have to be marked as complete and can be accessed freely after completion of each lesson.
- Assessment questions are not graded and are designed to help you gain further insights into the topic.
- Short summaries of each lesson are located in the “Materials” tab and can be downloaded as PDF.
Are you ready to dive into the fascinating world of AI? Go ahead and start with the first lesson!