Introduction to Python Programming
We provide Python training to hundreds of people for 5 days and 10 hours in total!
This comprehensive training takes place live at #Zoom with experts in their field.
We created the content of the education by using the sources of the world’s leading universities, Boğaziçi, Stanford, Caltech, MIT and Harvard!
We ensure that everyone who wants to advance in the field of computer science and has not yet decided where to start, get one step closer to their dreams with this training!
A certificate will be given at the end of the training.
“Everyone in this country should learn computer programming, because programming teaches you how to think.” – Steve Jobs
If you also want to have a say in this vast world, sign up for our training at the link on our profile and take your first step to build the future!
• Introduction to Python; What is Python? What is its place and importance among other languages? etc.
• Google Colab information.
• Variable definition, value assignment, version control, comment lines, print function.
• Mathematical, Logical Operations, Strings, Data type control,Lists
• If conditional states
• For / while loop
• Dictionaries, Sets, Tuples
• Various examples
• Introduction to Numpy
Skill Level: Introduction
Students Enrolled: 10.000
Total Duration: 10 hours
Upcoming Python Programming Events