AI Business School
Are you passionate about life-long learning, Artificial Intelligence and digitization? Are you a quick learner, motivated by fast professional growth opportunities? Are you a team-player, who thrives in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment? Join our efforts to create the most comprehensive portfolio of learning content on AI and Digitalization. Become an AI Business School Course and Platform Operations team member.
The AI Business School offers the most comprehensive world-class learning portfolio on AI, robotics, data and further related digital technologies. Our learning content covers a broad range of solutions. All learning modules, courses and programs are produced in collaboration with globally leading experts, companies and institutions. To really achieve world-class quality for our learners. With inspiring documentary-style, Netflix-like video clips, we present digital and AI technologies in real-life action.
The Course and Platform team member supports activities related to the platform operations of implementing and delivering e-learning courses on the topics of Artificial Intelligence, AI, and Digitalization for a non-technical audience. In a diverse and agile team, you will implement, support and manage the operations of engaging e-learning modules and programs.
Job Description :
We are currently looking for a Course & Platform Operation Specialist who will be responsible for the implementation, optimization, visualization and customization of our courses in the platform.
· Creating and updating courses on multiple virtual learning platforms,
· Conducting testing of the courses and learning experience as part of the quality assurance,
· Administration of the platform and user management for corporate clients,
· Report bugs and issues to the technical teams,
· Maintain processes and prepare documentation
· Bachelor’s Degree in the related discipline of the technical industry or equivalent experience
· Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills
· Ability to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks and situations across multiple accounts,
· Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and thoroughly, using peers and internal resources as applicable