AI Business School
Are you passionate about life-long learning, Artificial Intelligence and digitization? Are you a quick learner, motivated by fast professional growth opportunities? Are you a team-player, who thrives in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment? Join our efforts to create the most comprehensive portfolio of learning content on AI and Digitalization. Become an AI Business School course production specialist.
The AI Business School offers the most comprehensive world-class learning portfolio on AI, robotics, data and further related digital technologies. Our learning content covers a broad range of solutions. All learning modules, courses and programs are produced in collaboration with globally leading experts, companies and institutions. To really achieve world-class quality for our learners. With inspiring documentary-style, Netflix-like video clips, we present digital and AI technologies in real-life action.
The course production specialist supports activities related to the production of e-learning courses on the topics of Artificial Intelligence, AI, and Digitalization for a non-technical audience. In a diverse and agile team, you will create engaging e-learning modules and programs.
The Sales Specialist acquires, develops, and grows AI Business with big corporates, technology & services companies. This role will manage the day-to-day relationship between AI Business School and its strategic partners. Successful candidates have a strong under-standing of sales processes, knowledge about corporate & tech firm ecosystems, and are passionate about helping people to build a better society.
· Continually support the partnership practices, grow portfolio of partners, implement go-to-market plans, drive the expansion of opportunities, and support to grow the partnerships
· Generate leads for the AI Business School Partner Network
· Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs by contacting potential partners, negotiating partnership terms,
· Gain new ecosystem partners and close the deals
· Follow-up with prospects through outbound cold calls and emails
· Brainstorm with the team on how we can identify and gain key players
· Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels and improve sales activities
· Become an expert on the AI Business School, AI terminology & awareness, company vision
· 1+ years of experience in project management, sales, partnership, or business development,
· Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Turkish,
· Having a strong presentation as well as negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals,
· Ability to maintain strong and positive relationships with partners,
· Must be motivated, confident, focused, end result-oriented, and able to work both in-dependently and as a team,
· Good research skills for potential partners,
· Strong understanding of our vision & strategies and use them effectively to search for potential partners as well as to gain new partners,
· Always searching for creative solutions and new ideas to improve our business model and relationship with partners,
· The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as high emotional intelligence,
· Having a passion or previous experience in social responsibility projects (basically helping people and doing something good for them) is a plus,
· Being creative, open-minded, and open to learning new areas are important,
· Good at project and time management skills and a keen eye for detail.