Global AI Hub
Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
We are currently looking for a AI Intern for our AI Team to support the processes and manage our high-quality live and self-paced courses. This candidate should be committed to deadlines day-to-day.
- Make research in AI and relevant technologies and implement into current course curriculum,
- To provide assistance in trainings in the field of artificial intelligence,
- To prepare presentations with creative and original content,
- Helping the design and development of the educational curriculum,
- Assist AI team regarding developing and managing detailed education schedule,
- Familiarity with Python, machine learning, robotic process automation.
- 3rd, 4th year Bachelor or Masters students in Computer Engineering or any other relevant Engineering field,
- Self-motivation and confidence,
- Written and oral fluency in English,
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively,
- Being used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great teammate,
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful,
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail,
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.