Global AI Hub
Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and aspiring talents around the world? As a rapid- growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, Automation Anywhere, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to achieve membership acquisition and retention goals for Global AI Hub platform,
- Actively manage and monitor the Global AI Hub’s social media channels,
- Determine how to reach and engage our target audience to breakthrough with key marketing campaigns,
- Ensure all creative deliverables align with key marketing initiatives, meet campaign goals and remain consistent across digital platforms,
- Support the creation of differentiated digital media campaigns for the expansion of Global AI Hub Platform,
- Build and execute derivative content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing goals,
- Creating new attractive, derivative content like email, videos, social media posts, infographics and more.
- 1-3 years’ experience in social media marketing,
- Experience working in an agile environment and solution-oriented to help navigate unforeseen changes or shifts in business needs by ideating strategic ways,
- Demonstrating strong collaboration with cross-functional teams,
- Proven time management skills and keen sense for prioritization,
- Key attention to detail paired with experience supporting high volume of simultaneous projects at scale, often in different stages of planning and execution,
- Working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across Linkedln, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter,
- Capable of managing information from different stakeholders and organizing into a streamlined process,
- Good communication skills in English,
- Proficiency with online analytics platforms & social media publishing tools,
- Strong track record of balancing campaigns across multiple social platforms.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Canva is a plus