Global AI Hub
Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
The Partnership Specialist acquires, develops, and grows Global AI Hub Partner Network with big corporates, technology & services companies. This role will manage the day-to-day relationship between Global AI Hub and its strategic partners as well as will focus on driving local corporate partnerships for 10million.AI project of Global AI Hub. Successful candidates have a strong understanding of sales processes, knowledge about corporate & tech firm ecosystems, and are passionate about helping people to build a better society.
● Work within the Global Partnerships Team to continually support their partnership practices, grow their portfolio of partners, implement go-to-market plans, drive the expansion of opportunities, and support to grow the partnerships.
● Generate leads for the 10million.AI project and for the Global AI Hub Partner Network.
● Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs by contacting potential partners, negotiating partnership terms, and presenting the 10million.AI project.
● Gain new corporate and tech partners and close the deals.
● Follow-up with prospects through outbound cold calls and emails.
● Brainstorm with the team on how we can identify and gain key players.
● Support Global Partnerships Team for the partner onboarding process and always update the team leader about ongoing partnership processes.
● Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels and improve partnership activities.
● Become an expert on the Global AI Hub platform, AI terminology & awareness, company vision.
● Having a 1+ years of experience in project management, sales, partnership, or business development will be a big plus.
● Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English is required.
● Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English is a plus.
● Having a strong presentation as well as negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals.
● Ability to maintain strong and positive relationships with partners.
● Must be motivated, confident, focused, end result-oriented, and able to work both independently and as a team
● Good research skills for potential partners
● Strong understanding of our vision & strategies and use them effectively to search for potential partners as well as to gain new partners.
● Always searching for creative solutions and new ideas to improve our business model and relationship with partners.
● The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as high emotional intelligence.
● Having a passion or previous experience in social responsibility projects (basically helping people and doing something good for them) is a plus.
● Being creative, open-minded, and open to learning new areas are important.
● Good at project and time management skills and a keen eye for detail.