Global AI Hub
Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
About the Opportunity:
As a People & Culture Specialist, you will support the HR team, including end-to-end candidate management from identification through the hiring process. You will communicate across all levels of the organization, learn how a recruiting engine functions in a fast-paced company, and provide a solid candidate experience for prospective employees.
· Sourcing passive candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and reviewing applicants
· Coordinate and arrange subsequent interviews with hiring team leaders
· Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions
· Support other including but not limited to managing job postings, developing interview kits, drafting offer letters, posting job announcements internally as well as externally to LinkedIn and other job boards
· Help launch new recruitments by working across teams with other departments
· Assist with strategic talent acquisition and other projects
· Gain exposure to a global recruitment function
· Other duties are assigned
· Good communication and writing skills in English
· Experience excelling in high-velocity environments
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Experience with Google apps (Sheets, Slides, Doc)
· Experience with Microsoft Programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
· Interest in working in a team-oriented environment
· Approachable, with excellent people interaction and customer service skills
· You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and are eager to learn
· Previous recruiting/HR internship experience strongly preferred