This is the perfect role for an engineer who wants to continue developing their programming skills and become experienced working in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft, Azure. Data Engineers report to AI & Data Lead.
- Designing data engineering infrastructures, pipelines, data lakes, cloud architectures for ML/Data applications.
- Leading the delivery of data projects, doing consultancy work with clients
- Experience with Python and/or Scala
- Experience with at least some of these big data technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Cloudera or Hortonworks Platform
- Experience with Stream processing (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Pub/Sub, Spark Streaming, Dataflow, Flink)
- Experience with at least one of SOL databases like MySOL. SOL Server, PostgreSOL. Oracle
- Experience with NoSOL databases like Dynamodb, HBase, Cassandra, BigTable or Spanner
- Experience in cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft, Azure) with related tools such as Dataproc, Dataflow, BigOuery, EMR. Redshift, Athena, HDlnsight, Databricks, etc.
- Experience with Arrow and/or Dask is a big plus
- Familiarity with the Linux shell environment
- Strong CS fundamentals and familiarity with agile development
- Understanding the basics of distributed systems
- Ability to write efficient, well-tested code by considering scalability and maintainability
- Enthusiasm about learning new technologies
- Advanced English language skills
- Having an analytical mind and enjoying working with data
- Preferring teamwork instead of being a lone wolf
Full – Time
1-2 years or new graduated