Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
We are looking for a product manager or specialist to join our dynamic team. As a member of the Product Management team, you need understand customer requirements and then be re-sponsible for driving the delivery of product features. Along the way, you will be working closely with other developers and cross-functional teams who will assist you.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new improvement ideas
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining em-ployees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering or other IT related fields
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a job in the Digital or IT related market
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Being used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great teammate
- Always in search for creative solutions for our business model
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic way. Also, exquisite listening skills
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail
Full – Time