AI700 Python Final Assesments
Congratulations on your speed! You have come this far successfully but there is one more step to go. Put your skills and knowledge into action to pass the final assessment. This assessment contains multiple questions and optional homework. If you want to become a Top Learner, you must complete the homework and share your project’s github repository link with us. Good luck!
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the assesment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assesment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assesment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is b.ravel()?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following input options would print “3.0 Done” as a final result?CorrectIncorrect
What is output?CorrectIncorrect
Final Project – Knowledge Competition (OPTIONAL)
– Write a knowledge competition program
– It should consist of 10 questions in total
– Each question will have only one answer
– Adjust the answers of the questions according to case sensitivity
– Each question should be worth 10 points
– If User answers 5 or fewer questions, It will be considered unsuccessful
– If the user answers more than 5 questions correctly, it will be considered successful
– Please share your project’s github repository link with us down below!
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.