AI700 Python Final Sınavı
Hızınız için tebrikler! Bu kadar başarılı bir şekilde geldiniz ancak atmanız gereken son bir adım daha var. Son değerlendirmeyi geçmek için becerilerinizi ve bilginizi eyleme geçirmeniz gerekiyor. Bu değerlendirme sınavı birden çok soru ve isteğe bağlı bir ödevi içerir.
Bu ödev isteğe bağlıdır, eğer yapmak istemezseniz “-” yazabilirsiniz.
Eğer ödevi yapmaya karar verirseniz tamamladıktan sonra projenizin github repository linkini bizimle paylaşmanız gerekmektedir.
0 of 21 Questions completed
You have already completed the assesment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assesment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assesment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 21 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.What is b.ravel()?CorrectIncorrect
2.Which of the following input options would print “3.0 Done” as a final result?CorrectIncorrect
3.What is output?CorrectIncorrect
4.What is the output of the following program?CorrectIncorrect
5.What does the function do stated below?CorrectIncorrect
6.What is the output of the following piece of code stated below?CorrectIncorrect
7.What is the output of the following piece of code stated below?CorrectIncorrect
8.What is the output of the following program?CorrectIncorrect
9.What do the given boolean expressions check respectively?CorrectIncorrect
10.What is the output of the following code?CorrectIncorrect
11.What does the following piece of code do?CorrectIncorrect
12. What is the value of np_arr.size = ? (np_arr defined below)
>> np_arr = np.array([[1,2,3,4],[5,6,7,8]])CorrectIncorrect
13.What is the output of the following code?CorrectIncorrect
14. a = np.array([1,7,5,4,8,0,9]) what is a.shape?CorrectIncorrect
15. a = np.array([1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, 2, 7]) which reshape method gives error during execution?CorrectIncorrect
16. x = np.array([1,2,3,7,8,9,4,5,6]) Assume you want to split x array with np.split(x, [3,7]). How many output arrays will we have after split operation?CorrectIncorrect
17. Is this statement True or False: Serie.iloc[“a”] produces error. (Assume Serie is a predefined pandas series typed variable)CorrectIncorrect
18. What is the output of the following piece of code?CorrectIncorrect
19.What does the following piece of code do? (Assume df is predefined)CorrectIncorrect
20. What does the following piece of code produce? (Assume df is predefined)
>>df.loc[“X”:”Y”, [‘T’, ‘K’]]CorrectIncorrect
Final Project – Knowledge Competition (OPTIONAL)
– Write a knowledge competition program
– It should consist of 10 questions in total
– Each question will have only one answer
– Adjust the answers of the questions according to case sensitivity
– Each question should be worth 10 points
– If User answers 5 or fewer questions, It will be considered unsuccessful
– If the user answers more than 5 questions correctly, it will be considered successful
– Please share your project’s github repository link with us down below! If you want to pass this section without submitting github repository link then please insert “-” below
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.