AI740 Homework 3 – Course Grade Application (OPTIONAL)
We have learned;
- Return Statements
- Lambda Function
- *args and **kwargs
It’s time to see them in action and check what you have learned so far. This homework is optional which means you can send blank but if you want to become a Top Learner, you must complete the homework and share your project’s github repository link with us. Good luck!
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the assesment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assesment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assesment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
– Create 5 students. Ask these students from the user
– Each of these students should have a midterm grade, project grade and final grade
– passingGrade = midterm * (0.3) + project * (0.3) + final * (0.4) passing grade should be determined like this
– Create a dictionary that keeps these students’ information.
– Calculate the students’ grades and transfer them to the list with the help of indexing.
– Finally, set the student with the highest grade to be in the first index and the student with the lowest grade to be in the last index of the list.
– Please share your project’s github repository link with us down below!
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.