Would you like to shape the future by creating the leading community for AI experts and as-piring talents around the world? As a rapid-growing company operating out of Switzerland, the Global AI Hub connects hundreds of thousands of experts and talents around the world through matchless global and local community hubs, world-class education, unique career advice, exciting job and project opportunities. We have currently 100,000+ active members from 10+ countries on 3 continents.
We are the initiator of the “10million.ai” Project, a non-profit and social good initiative to educate 10 million people for free on the most important technologies of the upcoming AI age. The project puts a major emphasis on equal opportunities for everyone therefore we aim to achieve the impressive goal of educating more than 5 million women around the whole globe. Our unique global learning programs are meticulously co-produced by globally leading tech firms, universities and education providers such as AI Business School, Amazon, Google, UiPath and Tata Consultancy Services. Since 2019, we have been actively shaping the thrilling future of AI talents together with our 50 teammates across 8 countries on 3 continents.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working webpages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git and SVN)
- Strong understanding of PHP and SQL for back-end development
- Experience in WordPress CodeX is required
Full – Time